From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 7:12 AM
Subject: Fw: Alternative to Webvisum

Hope this one gets through.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
773-901-7306
cell 913-244-0612
drichardd@...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: Alternative to Webvisum

I tried opening the Hosts file using the My Computer application and selecting Notepad to open, then went to Save As, typed a period at the bottom of the filename, pasted in the reference for Webvisum and saved it in the Etc. subfolder, but I haven't been able to get Webvisum working. Also the Webvisum website is down as everyone else is saying. What am I missing or doing wrong?
How do I turn off UAC as a user, not an administrator?