From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: What Happened To Popular CAPTCHA Solving Tools?

Here is what I read on another list and it works.

Hi,
Just the domain expired, the webvisum server still works. Not sure for how long though.
To make webvisum work again, follow these steps:
1. open c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc;
2. using notepad, open the file "hosts" with no extension;
3. add the following line to the end of the file:
204.14.19.231 api.webvisum.com
Negoslav