Re: Alternative to Webvisum

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

turn UAC off. and, don't save it with an extention... not txt or anything else.
That's why I just hit CONTROL+S to save.

At 05:10 PM 6/21/2012, you wrote:
Hello there;

Well, I did make the change;
Got the following;

Save As
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.txt
You don't have permission to save in this location.
Contact the administrator to obtain permission.
Would you like to save in the My Documents folder instead?
Yes No

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:54 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Alternative to Webvisum

I'm not going to bother after as long as the hosts file edit works (and as
far as I can tell it does work), after making that change webvisum is able
to login again.

On 6/21/12, cecropia64 <cecropia64@...> wrote:
i just got a free trial of this captcha monster. but there's a
catch.
it is a monthly service with fee and i'm trying to find out how
much.
if there

is a catch, that's probably it. i'll let folks know if it's
something
worthy of looking into or not.