From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 09:58
Subject: Re: What Happened To Popular CAPTCHA Solving Tools?

except then, voice recognition software could be used by spammers
to solve them too, defeating the whole purpose.

At 08:10 AM 6/21/2012, you wrote:
I think there should be a law that mandates that if you're going
to put audio captchas, they need to be where blind people can
understand them.

Dropbox: Have your stuff when you need it. 2GB is free:
http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt