From: "A.J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@comcast.net>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 06:26
Subject: I want to thank all of you..

Hi, I want to make sure that everyone knows how much I appreciate all of
your support and answering my sometimes simple questions... This means a
lot to me as you know... This and other e-mail lists are the best. Teach a
man to fish so to feed him a lifetime... Again, thank you.. Andy and
Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Commissioner, Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185