From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: What Happened To Popular CAPTCHA Solving Tools?

Well, the thing to keep in mind with webvisum, until recently the
program was working but there was absolutely no movement on continued
development or support. So I suspect that the site ran however long
it was paid for having been forgotten about long before that. For
whatever reason the developer lost interest (or maybe they died for
all I know).

On 6/20/12, cecropia64 <cecropia64@att.net> wrote:
FUNNY THING IS THAT THEY NEVER LET ANYBODY KNOW THAT THEY MIGHTT NOT BE
COMING BACK. I KNOW IT'S A FREEBIE, BUT YOU'D THINK THEY'D LET A USER KNOW.

ALSO, IF THEY WERE ALWAYS HURTING FOR MONEY, WHY NOT SELL WEB VISUM TO
SOMEBODY WHO WANTED TO CONTINUE? JUST A THOUGHT.