Re: Solving captcha if you are totally blind.

Mohsin Ali

not logging in of web visum is very painful! indeed !

On 6/21/12, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com> wrote:
Given how long webvisum development has been awol I suspect it is
simply gone now.

On 6/20/12, Conan Evanik <conanevanik@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I agree! That new captcha voice is terrible! Also, Why does it
say 2 words when there are more like 5 or 6? What do we do as totally
blind computer users now that webvisum is gone? Is it gone or just
undergoing some kind of upgrade? As a full time internet marketer for
a living myself captcha sucks! At least with webvisum it solved 90% of
my problems but what now? Also, What does it mean when jaws says
application mode? I was trying to fill out a form today but couldn't
get out of this application mode. It seems like forms mode will not
deactivate when I press the pc cursor key.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

"Some are those who are awake while sleeping and others are those who
are sleeping while they are awake "
"Always be careful for little mistakes in life , because nobody slips
by the mountains but the little stones "
"life is not that you live for yourself , but its actually when you
live for others "
"Always do good but to others but never expect the same from them "
"life is too short so, live it before its gone " with
best regards
Mohsin Ali
if you wana contact me then, my ,

Skype ID is: mohsin.ameer2