Re: What Happened To Popular CAPTCHA Solving Tools?

cecropia64

FUNNY THING IS THAT THEY NEVER LET ANYBODY KNOW THAT THEY MIGHTT NOT BE COMING BACK. I KNOW IT'S A FREEBIE, BUT YOU'D THINK THEY'D LET A USER KNOW. ALSO, IF THEY WERE ALWAYS HURTING FOR MONEY, WHY NOT SELL WEB VISUM TO SOMEBODY WHO WANTED TO CONTINUE? JUST A THOUGHT.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: What Happened To Popular CAPTCHA Solving Tools?

I find that very interesting because whenever I start Firefox I get a
webvisum login error, and as was stated by the OP the webvisum domain
is now expired (if you go to webvisum.com you get a godaddy
placeholder page).

On 6/20/12, Raymond Lombardi <ray214@gmail.com> wrote:

Web vism is still active. I still use it.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com