From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:23 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 13 & Web Site Navigation

Hi, Your suggestions and those of Ed are helpful and instructive but upon
further review and experimentation, perhaps my frustration lies within the
vagaries of JAWS itself. For example, I have had recent success by closing
out a site when JAWS is maddeningly slow and then returning to the site for
a second try. I have no idea why JAWS misbehaves in the first place but
when the screen reader is working responsively, the navigation techniques
mentioned by you and Ed all produce results or relevant feedback. Go
figure. Mitch

"As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We
also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some
things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we
don't know we don't know." ~ Donald Rumsfeld [former Secretary of Defense