From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:59 AM
To: Jaws List
Subject: JAWS 13 & Web Site Navigation

Greetings: I am using the latest JAWS 13, Internet Explorer and XP Home.
As time goes by, it seems web sites of all types are getting more cluttered
in an inverse proportion to my ability to quickly navigate them for the
relevant text.
I don't know what is happening on the screen and am wondering if others have
tips or tricks to quickly find text while overcoming the sluggishness of
JAWS.
The only quick navigation key I use and one that often worked well in the
past was the 'N' key. Perhaps other impediments such as flash, etc. may be
at work here but it's all guess work for me.
I cannot at the moment list a specific web site for you all but, as I
mentioned, it seems that most newspaper sites are becoming tedious and
hopefully others have some hints for me to try.
Thanks for reading, Mitch
"With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere."
Peter Robert Fleming

Thank you.