From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:54 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Putting your response first, was: Re: security

At 03:16 PM 7/26/2011, you wrote:
I would like to request putting your response at the top of the reply
rather than under the original message. This way I don't have to read
through the original post again before reading your thoughts.
Ok. I'll try to do so. Most sighted people like it the other way, so I'll
adapt depending to which list I am posting.