R: Providing link to download from Google Drive

Angela Delicata <angeladelicata@...>

I'd like to know it as well.
Thanks a lot.
Angela from Italy.

Providing link to download from Google Drive

Dear Friends,

I was exploring Google Drive & managed to upload some files on it. But I
could not find out how to share the uploaded files with my friends.

Kindly provide me the steps for sharing files uploaded on Google Drive.

I am using JAWS 13 on a Windows XP computer.

Thanking all for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India