Re: security

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

That's good to know Dave. I've heard plenty of conflicting things about Avast myself but not given it a try yet. Currently trying out Avira. It seems ok but the notifications that pop up every now and then are completely unreadable, which is an irritant to be sure...so I may switch yet.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: security

It is really funny you should have heard that about Avast because, I have it on my system and I had no problems navigating any of the tab pages nor choosing how to set the choices under any of the Settings options.

At first, I did have a problem in turning off the Sand Box feature but, with a little perseverance, I did manage to turn it off.

Well, I suppose some of us do not give up at the first hurdle

Sincerely:

Dave Durber