From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of tmichals@austin.rr.com
Sent: June 13, 2012 11:53 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: getting JAWS error "undefined checkbox" with a input tag of checkbox inside of a table header tag.

My client is getting a "undefined checkbox" when they test a page with JAWS. I work remotely and do not have access to JAWS 13. They gave me their code and I wrote a static html page but theirs is dynamic, with javascript closely resembling theirs.
<form>
<th nowrap="true" align="left" title="Select All">Select<input type="checkbox" onClick="for (i = 0; i < this.form.elements.length ; i++){if (this.form.elements[i].name=='selected'){ this.form.elements[i].checked = this.checked;}}
"/></th>
<input type="checkbox" title="Select Item Number 368456708" name="selected" value="0" >
<form>

I would like to know if some one with JAWS could try this out and see if it gives the same error and am also wondering if one can put a input type="checkbox" inside a <th> tag.

Thank you
Tom Michals