From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:41 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: dot pub files

It sounds like you have a Microsoft Publisher file by the extention that you
provided. If you have a full installation of Office Professional, you should
have that program and should be able to resave the file to a plain .txt
file. You will lose a lot of the format/file page layout. It is better than
nothing.

If you need assistance to convert the file to .txt, send it off list to me
and I'll be glad to help.