moderated Re: making an envelope!

Marty Hutchings

Thanks for these Brian,  I had just been adding a couple of spaces before typing my return address information on each line and It had been working fine.  My printer had also been giving me the close margin warnings.

On 11/24/2022 5:27 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Madison,

Please try these two instead:

Commercial #10 Envelope with Return Address Lower MS-Word Fillable Form Template

Commercial #10 Envelope Template with Return Address Lower without Text Boxes

There is no way I can describe how to deal with moving things within a document or template without vision.  Others may be able to, but I've just created two variants on the #10 envelope where the Return Address is slightly lower, and slightly further in from the left edge of the envelope.  If these don't print correctly then I really have no idea what else to do, as the return address is between 1/4 and 1/2 inch down from the top of the envelope and in from the edge.
--

Brian Virginia, USA Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 22H2, Build 19045

If you cannot or will not imagine the results of your actions, there’s no way you can act morally or responsibly.  Little kids can’t do it; babies are morally monsters — completely greedy. Their imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.

         ~ Ursula LeGuin, 2005 Interview in The Guardian