Just bought a new computer, now what? LOL

Amanda Berkley

Ok, so it's been nearly 10 years since I bought a new computer. I'm
currently running Windows 10, but the new PC has Windows 11. How
hard/easy is it to get started with 0 sighted assistance, and what's
the best way to get JAWS on the machine?

Also, I have a flash drive that has an original backup for my old
Windows 10 machine, can I just erase it and use it to make the back up
for my Windows 11 machine?

Sorry for the questions, but the new PC should be here tomorrow and
I'm anxious to have a new computer that works properly! lol

Thanks,
Amanda