Re: making an envelope!

Madison,

Please try these two instead:

Commercial #10 Envelope with Return Address Lower MS-Word Fillable Form Template

Commercial #10 Envelope Template with Return Address Lower without Text Boxes

There is no way I can describe how to deal with moving things within a document or template without vision.  Others may be able to, but I've just created two variants on the #10 envelope where the Return Address is slightly lower, and slightly further in from the left edge of the envelope.  If these don't print correctly then I really have no idea what else to do, as the return address is between 1/4 and 1/2 inch down from the top of the envelope and in from the edge.
--

Brian Virginia, USA Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 22H2, Build 19045

If you cannot or will not imagine the results of your actions, there’s no way you can act morally or responsibly.  Little kids can’t do it; babies are morally monsters — completely greedy. Their imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.

         ~ Ursula LeGuin, 2005 Interview in The Guardian