Re: making an envelope!

By the way, getting the warning about margins being too small, and that cut-off may occur, does not mean it will occur.  It's a trial and error thing as far as moving the return address where it works for your printer, whether you get a warning or not.

I print tons of things, including recipe cards, where I get that warning but there is no cut-off.  If one happens when I'm first working with a template, I edit it such that positioning is adjusted for the printer I'm using to print the document/envelope on.
--

Brian Virginia, USA Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 22H2, Build 19045

If you cannot or will not imagine the results of your actions, there’s no way you can act morally or responsibly.  Little kids can’t do it; babies are morally monsters — completely greedy. Their imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.

         ~ Ursula LeGuin, 2005 Interview in The Guardian