Re: making an envelope!

Madison Martin

Hi Milton,
How do I set up Word so that the return address is in the right place? I've used Brian's template but it often takes a few times before everything fits correctly as I get the message that the margens are too small and that information may be cut off so I'm wondering if doing it directly within the tab within Word might prevent this problem and us wasting multiple envilopes.. Thanks
Madison

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: November 24, 2022 1:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: making an envelope!

Hi,
You donh't say what size envelope this is for and or do you give information as to what kind of printer you are using.

In Microsoft Word the Create Envelope is found by the keyboard command ALT + M, arrow down and you will find Create Envelope. It will generally pickup the addressee if you are sending a letter with the addressee address.

If you have Word setup correctly with your address for the Return Address, it will also place that in the proper place, in the upper left-hand corner of the envelope.

Opening the Options with ALT + O will allow you to select the envelope size and font.

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of G. Gray
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2022 1:20 PM
To: JFW list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: making an envelope!

Hi Listers-

Well, I couldn't find a templet that would work for me, so here is what I did and it seems to work out great.

1. Open MS Word

2. Hit enter 12 times

3. Tab 3 times

4. Write the addressee's name

5. hit enter and enter street address.

6. hit enter and address the city/state

It comes out great!!!!

--
I am listening for the shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)

George
"So great is my veneration for the Bible that the earlier my children begin to read it, the more confident will be my hope that they will prove to be useful citizens of their country and respectable members of society." John Quincy Adams

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.