Re: making an envelope!

Milton,

I'm confused, too.  Word has built in envelope templates, or ones it can download inside Word itself, for virtually any standard sized envelope in existence.

I also happened to create two for standard #10 size business envelopes that many find easier to use.  I prefer the fillable form, but others don't.

Commercial #10 Envelope MS-Word Fillable Form Template

Commercial #10 Envelope Template without Text Boxes

--

Brian Virginia, USA Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 22H2, Build 19045

If you cannot or will not imagine the results of your actions, there’s no way you can act morally or responsibly.  Little kids can’t do it; babies are morally monsters — completely greedy. Their imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.

         ~ Ursula LeGuin, 2005 Interview in The Guardian