From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of G. Gray
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2022 1:20 PM
To: JFW list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: making an envelope!

Hi Listers-

Well, I couldn't find a templet that would work for me, so here is what I did and it seems to work out great.

1. Open MS Word

2. Hit enter 12 times

3. Tab 3 times

4. Write the addressee's name

5. hit enter and enter street address.

6. hit enter and address the city/state

It comes out great!!!!

--
I am listening for the shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)

George
"So great is my veneration for the Bible that the earlier my children
begin to read it, the more confident will be my hope that they will
prove to be useful citizens of their country and respectable members of
society." John Quincy Adams