Assistive Technology Trainer for the Blind and Visually Impaired
JAWS Certified, October 2020
(940) 230-6051

On Nov 18, 2022, at 12:57 PM, Karen Reynolds <karenreynolds2061@...> wrote:

Most of the time I just get it to tell me a joke, especially after updates. You supposedly can get it to do some commands that Jaws does, but I don’t know which ones.

Karen

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Torgerson
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2022 1:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Sharky

I don’t get sharky to respond very often. Actually, I have yet to find anything useful to do with sharky.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peace be with you,

Rev. Mark Torgerson

On Nov 18, 2022, at 11:41, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:

On most of my student computers, sharky doesn't work.  I have checked the settings, verified there is a working microphone, said the wake word, press insert-alt-spacebar ... nada.  No activation sound; no response.

Is anyone having problems with this command?  Any idea what may be wrong???