From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: security

It is really funny you should have heard that about Avast because, I have it

on my system and I had no problems navigating any of the tab pages nor
choosing how to set the choices under any of the Settings options.

At first, I did have a problem in turning off the Sand Box feature but, with

a little perseverance, I did manage to turn it off.

Well, I suppose some of us do not give up at the first hurdle

Sincerely:

Dave Durber