moderated Re: Stopping JAWS from saying Window shortcut keys?

Mark

Thanks Debby. I didn't know there was a Manage Key Labels dialog. Very interesting. The entries to change are lwin and rwin, which I guess standards for left window and right window. However, there's a message that says these keystrokes can't be muted because it's used in combination with other keys. I've changed the label to a space for now. So windows + t now just says t.  I'll test it out to see if it's an improvement.   Thanks again.