moderated Stopping JAWS from saying Window shortcut keys?

Mark

When pressing Window short cut keys, like Windows + t or Windows + b, JAWS says the keystroke.  I find it extraneous verbiage because I know the keys I pressed.
JAWS doesn't do that with all Windows shortcut keys, for example, alt + tab isn't announced.  Is there a way to suppress jaws from saying with Windows shortcut keys?

I have tested adjusting verbosity settings and it didn't work.  I tried creating a dictionary entry for it but JAWS can't replace those sorts of words.