moderated Re: Outlook and JAWS talking about Recent People

Rod

Not a permanent solution but when that happens, try restarting JAWS with an insert, spacebar, F4 to refresh the scripts. That has worked for me in the past.

Rod,

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tim@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2022 12:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook and JAWS talking about Recent People

I am also having this problem in Outlook 365.  JAWS 2022 is reading names from the recent contacts pop-up while I am trying to write within the body of a draft message.  I recall this same problem a few years ago.  I unfortunately do not recall the solution.  Memory was that the MS Answer desk had a way to turn off the unnecessary recent contacts pop-up without disabling the indispensable auto complete in the recipient fields. They are not the same feature.