moderated Re: Selecting a sentence

Mark

Adrian, I imagine it would be helpful if F8 worked in other applications were there is text, like browsers.  Also, F8 can only select one sentence worth of text at a time.  If there were 2 techniques available, either copying and pasting sentence by sentence or incrementally adding adjacent sentences to the selection before copying and pasting, it seems like the latter would take less effort, be faster, and prone to fewer errors.

Also, Windows provides easy ways to incrementally add words and paragraphs to the selection, so it strikes me as a bit puzzling as to why there is nothing like that at the sentence-level.  I can see how using the JAWS place marker technique might be a workaround. But is there a reason Windows can't provide the feature in the first place?