From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 9:33 PM
Subject: RE: Need Jaws scripts or helpful hints for working with Lotus Notese-mail

Yikes! Lotus Notes sounds like a real mess. For reading messages, I'd suggest looking through the Lotus Notes help files and see if you can configure your email messages to plain text. That can help in Outlook, and it helps a great deal in finding attachments.
I've never used Lotus Notes. So the above is a pure guess, but it is at least worth a try.