Re: Google Drive

Angela Delicata <angeladelicata@...>

Hi,
-anybody knows how to share files using google drive?
I mean, is it possible to share them the same way as dropbox?

many thanks.
Angela from Italy.

Il 03/06/2012 17:28, Steve and Shannon Cook ha scritto:
Hi All,

I am trying Google Drive as a on line storage for some of my files. If I
have the program installed on my computer. I have no trouble seeing my
files on another computer. I am trying to access my files through the web.
Does anyone know how to use Google Drive on the web to see your files?
Google Drive is similar to Drop Box, except you receive 5 gig of storage
with Google Drive. Using jaws 13 and windows 7. Thanks in advance!

Steve and Shannon Cook
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003

"Stay hungry, stay foolish". (Steve Jobs).