moderated Re: Sound settings do not appear to be turned on in Safe Mode in Windows 10

Annabelle Susan Morison

So you're saying the line should read:
@="Sound, video and game controllers"
Am I right?

On 10/15/2022 5:44 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Annabelle,

I have no idea why Glenn/Lenny's registry edit script contains that key (Şοûпđ, νìδ℮ô άήδ ğªмè ¢őήťřόℓŀèґš !!! !!! !).  That key should be, "Sound, video and game controllers"

I have double checked from the download link he gave, and this weird character sequence is present for the install and remove regedit scripts.  I have to presume it was an accident that was somehow carried over at some point.
--

Brian Virginia, USA Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.