Re: Putting your response first, was: security

Adi Kushnir <adikushnir@...>

Dave, I totally agree with you - this is the way it must be done.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Dave Scrimenti
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:16 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Putting your response first, was: Re: security

I would like to request putting your response at the top of the reply rather
than under the original message. This way I don't have to read through the
original post again before reading your thoughts. If I don't understand what
you meant, I can always read down to the post you were responding to., as
long as you leave it right underneath.