Re: is there a way to left click using only the keyboard in Windows 7?

Dave...

Yes.

A good place to look is by going to the JAWS dialog with Ctrl+Alt+J
Then to Help
Then to Keyboard Commands
Then to JAWS Keystrokes
Then to Laptop commands

CapsLock + 8

Or if you've not set CapsLock as a JAWS key, then

Insert+8

Dave Carlson