From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of David
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 6:06 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Enabling virtual ribbons on a windows 7 laptop

Hello there;
In all due respect,
I totally disagree with the following statement.
I have heard that Windows 7 works much better if you enable virtual ribbons
in Jaws 13.
Well, windows 7, really doesn't care if you have the jaws ribbon feature on
or off.
The jaws ribbon feature only applies to the office 2010 and some of office
2007.
Having the ribbon feature on enables one to be able to navigate the menu's
easier.
In my opinion for what it's worth,
Using the ribbon feature really doesn't teach one how to use the ribbon
menu's effectively.
Plus, having the jaws ribbon feature on, Inhibits one from using outlook
hotkeys for the various ribbon items.