From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:25 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Enabling virtual ribbons on a windows 7 laptop

Jawskey + v to get to quick settings, tab once to the list of choices, and
press 'v' till the checkbox for virtual ribbon menus is displayed. Check or
uncheck it. then open the applications menu and choose whether this setting
should be permanent or temporary. then close the dialog.

At 08:40 PM 5/25/2012, you wrote:
Hello.

I have heard that Windows 7 works much better if you enable virtual
ribbons in Jaws 13.

I have successfully done this on my new Windows PC at work, but can't
seem to get this accomplished with my Windows 7 laptop.

Can someone give me the steps for doing this, and let me know if it
has to be done differently on a laptop set-up?

Thanks!

Tom Behler from Michigan