From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 9:41 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Enabling virtual ribbons on a windows 7 laptop

Hello.

I have heard that Windows 7 works much better if you enable virtual ribbons
in Jaws 13.

I have successfully done this on my new Windows PC at work, but can't seem
to get this accomplished with my Windows 7 laptop.

Can someone give me the steps for doing this, and let me know if it has to
be done differently on a laptop set-up?

Thanks!

Tom Behler from Michigan