Re: Enabling virtual ribbons on a windows 7 laptop

Ann Byrne

Jawskey + v to get to quick settings, tab once to the list of choices, and press 'v' till the checkbox for virtual ribbon menus is displayed. Check or uncheck it. then open the applications menu and choose whether this setting should be permanent or temporary. then close the dialog.

At 08:40 PM 5/25/2012, you wrote:
Hello.

I have heard that Windows 7 works much better if you enable virtual ribbons
in Jaws 13.

I have successfully done this on my new Windows PC at work, but can't seem
to get this accomplished with my Windows 7 laptop.

Can someone give me the steps for doing this, and let me know if it has to
be done differently on a laptop set-up?

Thanks!

Tom Behler from Michigan