From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Philip Anderson
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 7:39 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: JAWS & IE 9

The suggestion to change my homepage appears to have resolved the problem.
Don't know whether there have been any modifications made to Google that is
causing my version of Jaws to malfunction, I'm unable to say, but it seems
odd that the problem should just occur today after 3-4 months. Then again,
we are talking about computers, after all. I suppose anything is possible.

Trusting all is well and thank you once again for all your help.

Philip