From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: 21 September 2022 22:34
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: moving jaws settings to another computer

Hi Steve,

I've never noticed this before but, in Windows7 this Explore Utilities Folder option is not appear as it does in the same Jaws versions that it does in Windows10.  I always assumed that if J2022, for example, would be the same no matter what Windows OS version it was installed to and capable of running the particular Jaws version.