Re: password managers

david Jennette

I’ve found it to be accessible but since the new version on the pc is an electron ap, you need to turn off the virtual pc cursor and you should be good.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Phillip Gross
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2022 12:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: password managers

I have been using 1Password. Unfortunately, they are having some accessibility issues with the newest version.

You mentioned wanting something that worked with IOS. If you use a chrome based browser, There is now an extention for Apple Keychain. It came out in May or June. I haven't tried it, but I've read it works well, and I'm considering it.