Tables in PowerPoint

Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>

All:
Generally have no problems with tables in Word, on the Internet, or in PDF documents; however,
Tables in PowerPoint are a real trip.
The usual table reading commands (when in slideshow mode) don't work.
The other modes are a bit of a mystery. I rarely use PowerPoint.
If this is all covered in the JAWS Documentation, just say so, but I don't remember seeing it there.

I. Edward Marquette
Direct Dial: 816.502.4646
Mobile: 816.812.0088
Google Voice: 408.692.5640