From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 6:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Zoom meeting call question.

Good morning everyone,

Using the latest Jaws2022 and windows 10, if I’m listening too a  zoom  meeting, is there a way that I can keep from  listening too the announcements that tell me who has joined while the meeting is in progress?  Is there a keystroke or keystrokes that will eliminate this chatter especially while the meeting is in progress, or when people come into the room late?