Re: Punctuation announcements on jaws 13

Raymond Lombardi <ray214@...>

If you don't want to hear punctuations set it to none.

F rom: "Michelle Abadia" <michelle.abadia@verizon.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:17 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Punctuation announcements on jaws 13

Greetings all.

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with win7, 64 bit and jaws 13.
I don't like punctuation marks to be announced. I had it set to "none"; but jaws continued to announce them. I spoke to FS tech support, who advised me to change it to "some". I did; and still most punctuation marks get announced.
Is this an unfixable bug in Jaws 13? Or is there a way around it?

Thanks very much in advance.