Re: Using OCR in Jaws 13?

Soronel Haetir

You have to have the application display the next page then trigger
the jaws OCR cycle again. The jaws OCR only works off of what is
actually on screen, it has no knowledge of the underlying document
that is being read.

For large documents or where quality matters the jaws OCR is not
really appropriate, there are far better tools for those cases, but
for the cases of PDFs that are a few pages long or graphical
installers it works pretty well.

On 5/21/12, Claudia <cdelreal1973@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi,

When using OCR in Jaws 13 and Windows XP, I often have a document with
multiple pages. How can I get Jaws to read me the subsequent pages,
after page one?
Thanks.

Claudia

Soronel Haetir