Re: list oddball thing

Bill Spiry

Ok, pinging again.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:47 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: list oddball thing

Bill and everyone who has a GMail email account:

Go to the place in your email client program where you enter your name and
password, for example, in Outlook Express, you do this on the "Servers" tab
page.

Locate your user name, tap the HOME key, to move the cursor to the beginning
of your log in name and type "recent:" (without the quotation marks. now,
when you send messages to anyone, you will receive a copy of that message in
your inbox.

HTH

Dave Durber