moderated Re: Getting rid of Braille and text editors

Bill White

Hi, Tom. The closes thing I can find to a Braille and Text Editor in JAWS is, Braille Viewer

To Check if this is on,

1. Go to Settings Center in JAWS with JAWS key plus six on the numbers row.

2. Load the default configuration with CONTROL plus SHIFT plus D.

3. In the Settings Search Box, type Braille Viewer.

4. In the search results, look for Braille Viewer, and make sure this is unchecked.

I'm not sure this is what you're looking for, but I hope it helps you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...