From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Heltzer
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2022 12:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Background programs interfering with JAWS

This is a problem I’ve been having for some time.

A program I have running in the background – Ripping a CD, for example – interrupts JAWS speech in a foreground program – Chrome browsing FaceBook, for example. It affects JAWS like a screen refresh.

There must be something elementary I’m missing.

Anyone?

Dale E. Heltzer

deheltzer@...

"It took untold generations to get you where you are. A little gratitude might be in order."