moderated Re: Media Downloader v3.6

Hareth

Hi Maria,
That's do to google drive file size scan limitation.
Only files smaller than 100 MB can be scanned for viruses. For larger
files, a warning is displayed saying that the file can't be scanned.
Source:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/172541?hl=en#:~:text=Only%20files%20smaller%20than%20100,follow%20the%20same%20program%20policy.
TC

On 8/16/22, Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...> wrote:
Did anyone get a message from Google that the program couldn't be
scanned for viruses when trying to download?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

On 8/16/2022 8:34 AM, Moty Azrad wrote:

Hi Tom,

You mean you’ve dowonloaded TCA MEDIA DOWNLOADER.

If so, this program works wonderful for me.

When you have the copy of the link from Youtube that you need to
convert, you open the folder that is unzipped, go to the tca media
downloader.exe file and run it and you reach to the edit. Paste the
copy of the link from Youtube, and tab and choose mp3 format, tab once
again and choose the rate of that mp3 - I choosed 320 that is good
quality and tab to download and press enter. When it had been finished
you get a message and you can open the folder that is found at:

C:\your username\music\tca media downloader.

Again, it is a wonderful and very good application and I strongly
recommend it.

Moti

Moti Azrad

אם אשכחך ירושלים, תישכח ימיני