moderated Re: Excel 2016

John Doering

Brian and Robin:

I was not able to get either of your suggestions to work.

Alt down arrow while in a formula after hitting F2 or while trying to create a formula, does not seem to toggle what I need.

I also could not find the formula auto complete.

Could either of you please give me step by step to find the formula auto complete check box?

Thanks,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063